Wednesday, October 20, 2010

USS Lexington

This weekend, Alex, Carl and the Scouts went camping on the USS Lexington in Corpus Christi.









Alas, no children under five were allowed, much to Ryan's chagrin. But we had fun hanging out together, and he had his first official playdate. The kind where I get to drop him off at his friend Drew's house for a few hours and leave him. So far, he's only had the playdates where the Mommys and Daddys come along. But he had a lot of fun at his new friend Drew's house. Drew is on Ryan's soccer team, and his older brother, Brian, is on Alex's team. The boys all bonded magically, and its quite nice that they have someone to play with during their brother's soccer practices and games.


 And here is a little Arsenal vs. Chelsea scrimmage between the four boys.




Unfortunately for me, though, Brian and Drew have a baby brother, so now I get to hear nonstop about when will Ryan get a baby brother, and do I have a baby in my tummy yet. I can't decide if the fact that Carl's sister is currently pregnant makes things better or worse for me as far as Ryan's sudden desire to be a middle child is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...