Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloweens Past

This year for Halloween, the boys elected to be Star Wars characters.

Again.

Alex will be Jango Fett, and Ryan will be his son, Boba Fett. Two bounty hunters, off to trick and treat for bounty. Alex came up with the idea, and got Ryan to go along with it. Jango Fett has the much cooler costume, so I wasn't sure that would fly. But Alex can be pretty persuasive, and managed to get Ryan to think HE came up with the idea. What can I say? Some days he takes after Daddy and looks like he'll be an engineer, other days he is all my son.

We had a Star Wars Halloween last year, as well.

Ryan was Commander Rex (from the animated Clone Wars tv show) and Alex was Young Anakin (also from the Clone Wars tv show).


And moving back in time, we've had:

2008: Supermen




2007: The Knight and the Dragon


2006: My Own Pumpkin Patch (also known as the year I dragged the boys to three different pumpkin patches in full costume trying to capture the perfect picture of them at a pumpkin patch, before finally giving up and dragging them to Kiddie Kandids on October 30 to hand them over to the experts). Ryan was just barely sitting up, nine months old, and he fell forward about a second after this was taken. Good memories.


2005: The Alex-Gator (no Ryan yet!)

 

2004: The Itsy Bitsy Spider



2003: My Baby Bat


2 comments:

  1. I always liked Boba Fett. I'm not with it enough to know exactly what Jango Fett looks like. Can't wait to see their costumes. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a vampire this year. For obvious reasons : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your vampire costume! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be Christine O'Donnell - I'll just wear a suit with my witch's hat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...