Thursday, October 7, 2010

LEGO Stickers

In addition to the Draw your own Wimpy Kid Journal Alex bought at his Book Fair, his #2 Desired Item was the LEGO Minifigure Ultimate Sticker Collection.

Ultimate Sticker Collection: LEGO Minifigure (ULTIMATE STICKER COLLECTIONS)



I wasn't going to buy it for him, but when we were walking aorund, two other boys in his class were there buying their own with parents looking a bit shameful. And when I heard my son confess to a friend, "My mom won't let me buy the sticker book because she says its not a reading book," and then see the other boy put his arm around Alex in commiseration, I lost all resolve. So last Friday Alex came home with the LEGO Minifgure Ultimate Sticker Collection.

Really, I don't know what I was thinking, buying one LEGO Minifigure Ultimate Sticker Collection. If a parent is foolish enough to buy such a thing, the parent should at least possess some brains to know that TWO LEGO Minifigure Ultimate Sticker Collections are required in a household of two boys.

Ultimate Sticker Collection: LEGO Minifigure (ULTIMATE STICKER COLLECTIONS)    Ultimate Sticker Collection: LEGO Minifigure (ULTIMATE STICKER COLLECTIONS)

Many fights and tears later, Alex had graciously given his brother 30+ stickers out of his book on Friday night. Mind you, Alex hadn't removed a single sticker from the book other than to give some to his brother. I felt pretty bad for him. So on Tuesday, we went back to the Book Fair and bought Alex a new LEGO Minifigure Ultimate Sticker Collection, and gifted the first one to Ryan.

And where did Ryan put his 30+LEGO stickers from his brother? He said he was putting them in his room, so, foolish Mommy, I assumed he was putting them on his drawing papers in his room.

But nooooooo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...