Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Art Camp 2013, Starring Penguins, Koalas, and ... Snakes


Our second week of summer vacation was spent at the art camp hosted by our school's art teacher. The boys went last year, and LOVED this camp, so it was a natural do-over choice. I even managed a few "in progress" pictures during a drop-off this year.



And for the finished work... Alex made the larger penguin and the polar bear. Ryan made the smaller penguin, along with a monster. He gave the monster to Al for Father's Day and I somehow didn't get a good picture of it, but you can see it in the top picture when he's holding it.


Love this koala scratch art by Ryan.


And more Ryan originals:



These are Ryan's "trading cards."


And Alexander's artwork. I love the penguin.


And this snake painting is incredible.


But there were more snakes to come, because almost all of Alexander's trading cards featured snakes.



His drawing skills impress me to no end, and I love, love his work. Its just that they are, you know, SNAKES.

And I'm more than a little afraid he might ending up getting sorted into Slytherin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...