Friday, October 5, 2012

The Pumpkin Decorator


Ryan isn't just my Christmas decorator.

He's also my go-to child for Halloween decorating assistance.

And what better way to help out than to put on the old pumpkin costume?

The one Alex wore when he was three! (Ryan's infant one is long gone, but somehow I've held on to Alex's)

Anyways... he's been a big help, both outside ...



And inside.


We still aren't done yet. It takes a true village (and a lot of free time, of which I have none) to make Alex and Ryan's Halloween vision come to life. Alex knows he wants scary stuff. He just doesn't want to be involved in doing any of the hard work. Maybe Carl and the boys will suprise me while I'm with BeBe this weekend, and I'll come back to a finished outside.

Then again, maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...