Tuesday, October 30, 2012


I had a great morning with the boys today, they woke up in great moods, both behaved very well, had a good morning with each other, helped get themselves ready, were fully dressed to meet the cold, and then got out the door a full 10 min early for the bus.

While sitting in the car waiting for the bus, Alexander handed me this




and asked if I wanted it. Now, what little boy offers a Reeces peanut butter cup to someone else, and not eat it himself? I was touched with his thought for another person.

Now granted, when he got out of the car, I saw another empty wrapper, so he had saved one for himself ;-) But the thought was there and was touching. Both boys are growing so quickly and I think very well.


- Danger Daddy



1 comment:

  1. Ha! Someone found the Halloween candy this morning I see.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...