Sunday, December 26, 2010

A very merry Christmas


Christmas started bright and early, at 5:33 a.m. Santa's clever idea of leaving a few mini-lego packs in the boys' upstairs stockings was great, but it didn't last long. Those packs were a bit too "mini" and by 6:00 a.m., they were back in our room, jumping up and down on the bed to go downstairs.



Other than starting to early, it was a perfect day.

We all got things we wanted and desired.

The DSi.



Robo-Hamsters, quickly named Alex Jr. and Ryan Jr.



The Police Station Legos.


Hogwarts Castle Legos.


 And a few Twilight goodies.:)





Some of us even got things we didn't know we wanted and desired, but we loved all the same.


(me unwrapping a box of the boys' toys which they picked out from the toy box, put in a box, and wrapped themselves when they were feeling particularly festive).


(Carl has a bit of a crush on Alice, so I bought him the Alice Barbie doll. Also known as a gift for myself. ;) )


Our new waterproof hi-def video camera which I researched and purchased on my own - a total surprise for the king of all things electronics in our house.

We spent the afternoon and evening over with Carl's family, and a good time was had by all.









Sunday morning, we slept in as late as we could (almost nine a.m. for Carl and I). And when I first came downstairs, I was greeted by this lovely sight in my living room.
 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...