Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Eclipse DVD

The Eclipse DVD is scheduled to be released at midnight on December 4. But which copy to buy? There's a length description at this blog of all the different versions.

Sadly, it looks as if Borders isn't offering a special edition to match my Twilight and New Moon special edition DVDs.





The Target special edition, though, seems quite similar in design and content, so fingers crossed it will line up nicely (not that I'm a little OCD or anything ;)) with the other two. But I'd hate to not have a nice, matching set.




1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm coming to your house to watch all those awesome DVDs (I'm not much of a twihard if I don't have even one, gotta get with the program!)

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...