Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Loading up my Kindle

This will be my first international trip since using a kindle, and I'm excited to be traveling so light. Normally, I'd have 8-10 paperback books ready to go with me, but this time, I've got about 15 new and unread books on my kindle. When traveling, I tend to go for light-hearted, fast reads, preferably ones that might even be set where I am going. Several of these I've been saving to read for the trip because I know I can count on them to pass the time.


And I can always re-read my most recent new favorite book, Mr. Churchill's Secretary. I wish I had saved this for the flight, because its just the perfect companion for London.

1 comment:

  1. I love my Kindle too and can't wait to hear what you think I all of your new reads. I'll have to check out Mr. Churchill's Secretary.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...