Monday, May 10, 2010

Mommy's Day

After a delayed flight from Zurich, leading to four four missed flights out of New York, one dead car, and being forced to sleep in New York while my luggage went to god knows where, I was quite content to wake up yesterday morning with the two cutest little boys ever.

Alex and Ryan gave me some great presents. This bird bath:



and these stepping stones for our garden.


We went to brunch at Green Pastures, and were highly entertained by all the peacocks (that's a big white one in the tree behind us).




Oh, and the piece de resistance, the artwork they made at school for me.

Here is Ryan's:




Ryan told me this was a planet on the left, the sun on the upper right, and a rocket ship with a gun at the bottom. 

And here is Alex's.



Yep, that is correct. My Mother's Day present says "To Dad" on it. ... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...