Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Trying Something New

So I've bit the bullet, and am going to give this blogging thing a try. We'll see how it goes.

Its Spring Break this week, and Alex is going to the Mad Science camp. He made a bird house yesterday, and it came with an unattached hook and some seed. I carefully transported the house, hook and seed home in the car, and yet, somehow, between the car and the front door, the hook was lost. I go to look for it, and Carl stops me, since he has "hundreds of hooks in the garage." Flash-forward to dinner, and Alex proceeds to tell Carl all about his birdhouse, "and it comes with its very own hook." Gah!

Mondays are always hard for Ryan. He's back at preschool, and he has no special activities planned on that day. The fact that Brother had a "Do" class didn't help. I had gathered several toys for Ryan to play with during the class, but apparently I neglected to gather the correct Batman toys. He didn't want the Bat-cycle, he wanted the "Batmovile." He didn't need two Penguins, but he needed the gun part of Green Lantern's ship. Bad Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...