Friday, February 6, 2015

Alex's Stonehenge


Alex had to create a diorama for school on a "phenomena." This Anglophile Mama was pretty stoked when he picked Stonehenge to research and recreate.


After much familial debate, he decided to make his model of Stonehenge when it was completed, rather than how it looks now.


Carl helped him cut and saw the wood to make a lot of little pieces.


I was in charge of finding our grass and paint color for the stones.


I also gave myself the job of finding some small sheep to include.


Stonehenge needs sheep, as my photo from 2012 demonstrates.


Unlike the Science Fair project (which I loathe), this was one homework assignment I can get on board with. Especially when it involves me thinking of England.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...