Tuesday, January 28, 2014

11/50

As I've blogged about our recent trip to New Mexico, I realized I never updated our map of the new states we visited over the summer.

Team Danger was able to add Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania to its' map.


We've been to New Mexico before, so this recent trip didn't add any new states to our 50 Countdown. So far, all four of us have been to:

Texas
California
Florida
New Mexico
Louisiana
Mississippi
Alabama
Maryland
Virginia
Pennsylvania
West Virginia

Eleven down, thirty-nine to go.

The plan is to head to New York this summer, and while we are on the East Coast, visit Carl's hometown in Connecticut, my alma matter in Massachusetts, and if I can work it out, maybe Rhode Island or New Jersey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...