Friday, December 20, 2013

Thanksgiving in Concan

So.


I am WAY behind at this blogging thing.


Call it I work full time and have two very busy boys.


Call it my mother has been living with me for three months.


Call it life kinda sucks and there is too much going on.


Anyways... we had a great Thanksgiving.


We started the day with my mother-in-law and family here in the Austin-Pflugerville area...


and then we drove to Concan, where we spent the rest of the weekend as planned with my family.

We had a great time.


We gecoached, hiked to really crazy heights, drank a bit(lot) of wine, ate a bunch (not at all) of pies, and generally had a fan-effin-tastic time.


The colors have never been more amazing, and it was wonderful to spend a bit of time in this little heavenly part of Texas.


The rest of the pictures... well... if I narrated each one, it would be another month before this post went live.


 So just imagine you are with us along the Frio River, seeing really beautiful sights..







 






 





  
  







And there you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...