Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Periwinkle and White Polka Dots



Yesterday, Kate and William gave us the first glimpse of little Prince (George) Alexander. The family looked just as adorably cute as they could be, and I find it more than a little amazing that she gave birth only twenty-four hours before this picture was taken.

Kate looked beyond beautiful, and I couldn't help but note that a periwinkle dress with white polka dots is the perfect dress with which to welcome a new little prince named Alexander (I'm just going to ignore the George part of his name).


Now, I didn't have hundreds of people waiting for a glimpse of my little prince when he was first born. But flash forward a few months to his baptism, and you can see my brilliant foresight. I always knew I was a princess in another life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...