Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Yellow Bus


Now that we're settling in to the new school year a bit, we're letting the boys ride the bus to school.

No matter how many times I did this with Alex, I always find it a bit disconcerting to just walk two houses over, and then watch this giant yellow bus spirit them away for an entire day at school.


But I'm also really loving my quiet time at home after they leave. I actually get to spend an hour or so at home in peace and quiet. No bickering. No tv. No tears. No "Mommmyyyy!!!!" every five minutes.

Bliss.

2 comments:

  1. There's something to be said for a few moments of quiet "me" time : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment above was me, Erica. For some reason your blog hasn't been letting me comment for a while. Today, it finally let me comment as Anonymous, which is better than nothing : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...